British Triathlon and official partner Accenture have teamed up to launch an exciting new team event series for the 2018 season; the Accenture Mixed Team Challenge. The new mass participation triathlon format, which will take place across seven locations nationwide, demonstrates Accenture and British Triathlon’s commitment to champion involvement in the sport.
What is the Accentrure Mixed Team Challenge: Relay and Tribe?
To ensure your team have the best possible race day experience at the ITU World Triathlon Leeds Accenture Mixed Team Challenge you will receive:
- Nutritional and training tips before you get to event, helping you be the best you can be on the start line
- A dedicated and easy registration zone on race day – no need to come on Saturday unless you want to see more of the action
- Bespoke bag drop for runners (Roundhay Park) – no need to head to the finish line first
- Unique hospitality venue, where you can enjoy a pre race breakfast as well as post race food, drinks and coverage of the elite racing
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Race day extras including free transfers back to the race start, result text direct to your phone, bespoke t-shirt and discounts on wetsuit